This half-day programme is designed to improve your personal productivity at work. It will provide you with the tools and awareness to improve both your performance and time management.
Our Time and Productivity Masterclass will give you an understanding of how to leverage your own energy, activity and planning preferences to generate optimal outcomes for yourself and others, as well as tools and techniques for overcoming procrastination, dealing with external demands and distractions and leveraging your thinking and decision-making capability.
You will learn how to:
- Have a greater awareness of your own time management and productivity preferences.
- Recognise potential barriers to productivity and progress and how to overcome them.
- Use your own thinking and decision-making style preferences to achieve better, more productive outcomes.
- What is time? Can we manage it
- Understanding time, productivity and energy – and the role of mindset and decision-making
- Brain dumping
- Zoom technique – different levels and perspectives
- Importance vs urgency
- Potential barriers and how to overcome them
- Strategies to engage and motivate yourself and your colleagues
- Dealing with distractions
- Types of thinking and energy
- The myth of multi-tasking
- Creating a personal accountability and delivery mindset
How to tackle big, hairy tasks
- How to overcome procrastination
- Next action technique
- Pomodoro technique
Putting it all together
- Planning and organising for personal productivity
Who the programme is for
Our Time and Productivity Masterclass is ideal for:
- Leaders, managers and technical specialists in any organisation.
- People working in busy organisations or dynamic relationships with colleagues, suppliers or customers.
Get in Touch
The Big Bang Partnership Ltd. offers tailored advice to help you achieve business and career success. Please fill in our online contact form to get started today!