We love helping our customers to open doors to innovation and growth that they sometimes don’t even know are there.
Our clients benefit from Jo’s innovation consulting services when they want some additional commercial, innovative brainpower and hands-on, ‘done for you’ support in growing, repositioning or transforming their organisations.
Because Jo is an experienced senior leader as well as innovation expert, she is a highly effective contributor to and interim member of the teams of several of our clients, working at director level.
If there is a significant innovation project or growth strategy that you want to achieve in your business, but either don’t have the bandwidth or know-how in your current leadership team, Jo will get the job done. She will work on your behalf as a member of your team and ensure that you are fully informed and happy with what we are doing every step of the way.
Here are just a few examples of the innovation consulting projects that Jo delivered successfully for some of our clients:
- Working with the Commercial Development Director at Transport for London (TfL) to design, set up and implement a new Commercial Development Directorate from scratch.
- Working with Coffey Northumbrian and Coffey Group to access new markets
- Non-executive director of The Distance, one of the UK’s top app development companies
- Bid Director for Transdev UK & Ireland, successfully leading the team to win the 5 year, €150m contract to operate the Luas light rail system in Dublin
- Programme Director to create and set up Northumbrian Water’s business-to-business proposition. This later became Wave, a joint venture with Anglian Water Business and NWG Business.