Our bespoke Creative Facilitation Training is a one-day, interactive event. It is designed to equip delegates with the core skills to facilitate creative problem-solving and innovation workshops.
Participants are invited to complete a short online questionnaire on their previous experience (if any) of facilitation, and their goals and objectives for attending the programme.
The course is then designed to meet delegates’ specific needs.
Each attendee will have the opportunity to put their learning into practice during the course.
Attendance is limited to a maximum of 15 delegates.
A facilitation guide and toolkit is provided for each participant to take away.
This programme is ideal for:
- Leaders and managers who want to maximise group and team sessions
- Project leaders
- Trainers who want to extend their skills further
- Individuals whose role involves working with stakeholders, suppliers, customers or employees to gain feedback and / or generate solutions.
You will learn how to:
- Optimise workshop sessions and meetings through a range of new tools and techniques
- Design engaging, efficient and successful sessions and events
- Deliver highly effective facilitation to groups
- Enhance your existing skills and creativity
- Objectives of facilitating co-creation in the business
- Understanding co-creation and the role of the facilitator
- Key success factors in designing and facilitating co-creation events
- Achieving optimal contributions from co-creation delegates – both individually and in a group context
- Dealing with ‘challenging’ delegates and ‘sensitive’ topics
- Developing your own authentic ‘signature’ facilitation style
Just a few of the comments from previous delegates are:
“Thoroughly enjoyed session, lots of food for thought and good levels of interaction.”
“Clear fun, learnt fab techniques to engage the business.”
“Really good fun. I feel loads more confident to facilitate now.”
“As a result of the workshop, I have learned about changing and adapting sessions based on observing and responding to participants.”
“Now I’m going to think “engage, take breaks in facilitated sessions, and put people at ease.”
“Today has shown me to look to be adaptable in workshop sessions. I will structure workshops using 4 stages (clarify, ideate etc).”
Get in Touch
Please fill in our online contact form to get started today!