In this highly interactive 1-day programme, contemporary approaches and relevant case study examples relating to successful business innovation are combined with hands-on activities that are relevant to your own role in your organisation.
You will gain new tools, techniques and knowledge that you will be able to use at work to generate commercial benefits at work.
In addition, you will receive an individual Foursight ® profile to provide insight into your personal innovation-style preferences.
You will learn how to:
- Leverage your own innovation preferences, as well as those of the people you work with
- Apply a range of business creativity and innovation techniques, both individually and in group working
- Develop your thinking and decision-making capability
- Use a range of tools to develop commercially-focused solutions
- Defining Innovation
- Innovation: everyone’s concern
- Creative problem-solving & opportunity-finding
- The innovation process and filter
- Ideas – what are they? Why do they matter?
- Modes of thinking
- Understanding how to think more productively and creatively
- Emotional intelligence and business creativity
- Innovation culture
- Innovation in action
Personal innovation preferences
- Individual and team Foursight® profile briefing and activity
Just a few of the comments from previous delegates are:
“The course was delivered in such a fun and understandable way. I thoroughly enjoyed today.”
“Enhanced my inner creativeness.”
“Wonderful session, great methods to increase and discover our creative nature.”
“Really helpful day in terms of understanding each other and ways we work. Great tips to help us with our projects and how to generate ideas even when you think you have none.”